- Early Tax Refund Gift Card Giveaway
- Punta Cana
- The Big Dance Gift Card Giveaway
- Pot of Gold
- 100k Unity Point Giveaway week 4
- 100k Unity Point Giveaway week 3
- 100k Unity Point Giveaway week 2
- 100k Unity Point Giveaway week 1
- Messi burger Giveaway
- December Unity Point Giveaway Week 4
- December Unity Point Giveaway Week 3
- December Unity Point Giveaway Week 2
- December Unity Point Giveaway Week 1
- Feast & Stay Giveaway
- Hard Rock Games Getaway Giveaway Week 4
- Hard Rock Games Getaway Giveaway Week 3
- Hard Rock Games Getaway Giveaway Week 2
- Hard Rock Games Getaway Giveaway Week 1
- Riviera Maya
- Platinum Giveaway
- Hotel Giveaway - week 4
- Hotel Giveaway - week 3
- Hotel Giveaway - week 2
- Hotel Giveaway - week 1
- Summer Getaway Giveaway
- Beach Party Prize Series
- 1,000,000 Heat Wave Giveaway
- SummerVibes Gift Card Giveaway
- Grillin’ & Chillin’ Giveaway
- 2,000,000 Up The Ante Chip Giveaway
- Chip Giveaway
- My Way or the Highway Giveaway
- Spring Bling Giveaway
- T-Shirt Madness
- Tampa Rock ‘N Roll Getaway
- Big Game Giveaway
- Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino Drinkware Giveaway
- Hard Rock Pins Giveaway
- Jacksons Ticket Giveaway
- Hard Rock Getaway Giveaway
- Hard Rock Speaker Giveaway
- Black Friday Mystery Grab Bag
- Hard Rock Shopping Spree
- Haunted Halloween Handout
- Shuffle Up & Deal Giveaway
AT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO PUNTA CANA
|Number of Entries||Task to Complete|
|One (1) entry||For every Five (5) hands played on any game of blackjack, Texas poker, or Omaha.|
Hard Rock Games
Spring Getaway Punta Cana Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES ("Official Rules")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. BY ENTERING YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION PROVISION IN SECTION 13 BELOW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Spring Getaway Punta Cana Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are 21 years of age or older, excluding residents of Rhode Island. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Seminole Hard Rock Digital, LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: This Promotion begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 30th 2023 (“Entry Period”). The clock on Sponsor’s server for Jackpot Casino play and Sponsor’s email server for email entries will be the official clock for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, you can enter the Promotion in three ways:
A. Hard Rock Jackpot Casino Play: Eligible entrants who login to Hard Rock Jackpot Casino during the Entry Period will receive entries in the Promotion according to the table below based on play at http://www.hardrockjackpotcasino.com or in the Hard Rock Jackpot Casino mobile app. Spins do not require purchase and can be made utilizing free currency.
|Number of Entries||Task to Complete|
|One (1) entry||For every Fifty (50) plays on any slots game on Hard Rock Jackpot Casino|
|One (1) entry||For every five (5) hands played on any game of Blackjack or Poker|
|Five (5) entries||For having linked or linking a Unity by Hard Rock account to a Hard Rock Jackpot Casino. Unity accounts are free to obtain.|
B. Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino Play: Eligible entrants who login to Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino during the Entry Period will receive entries in the Promotion according to the table below based on play at http://www.hardrockblackjack.com or in the Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino mobile app. Hands played do not require purchase and can be made utilizing free currency.
|Number of Entries||Task to Complete|
|One (1) entry||For every Five (5) hands played on any game of blackjack, Texas poker, or Omaha.|
C. Hard Rock Dice Party Play: Eligible entrants who sign-in with Facebook or Email to the Hard Rock Dice Party mobile app during the Entry Period will receive entries in the Promotion according to the table below. Entrants who signed-in with Facebook must have enabled the sharing of their Facebook email address with Hard Rock Dice Party to provide means of contacting entrant. Dice rolls do not require purchase and can be made utilizing free currency.
|Number of Entries||Task to Complete|
|One (1) entry||For every One (1) matches played in any game mode.|
|Five (5) entries||For having linked or linking a Unity by Hard Rock account to a Hard Rock Dice Party. Unity accounts are free to obtain.|
D. Email Entry: You may also enter the Promotion via email. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Spring Getaway Punta Cana Giveaway Free Entry”. In the body of the email, you must include your valid email address, your name, address, city, state, and ZIP code. Email entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing. There is no limit on the number of valid email entries per person.
Entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored. Entrants may only enter using a single Hard Rock Jackpot Casino account for Hard Rock Jackpot Casino play, a single Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino account for Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino play, a single Hard Rock Dice Party account for Hard Rock Dice Party play, and a single email account for email entry. Entrants may not enter multiple times with multiple Hard Rock Jackpot Casino, Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino, and Hard Rock Dice Party accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified (and forfeits all prizes won), in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In addition, entrants may not use automated or scripted programs or means to enter either through Hard Rock Jackpot Casino play, Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino play, Hard Rock Dice Party play, or email entry.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “authorized account holder” of the Hard Rock Jackpot Casino, Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino, Hard Rock Dice Party, or email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by the organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted entry. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
Entries received after the conclusion of the Entry Period will not be valid for any prizes. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries will not be returned and will become the property of Sponsor for promotional and other use, and by entering entrants agree to assign any and all rights in and to the entries, and copyrights thereof, to Sponsor.
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS: On or around May 5th, 2023 (“Drawing Date”), a random drawing will take place to select One (1) Grand Prize winner allocated according to the prize categories listed in Section 7 below, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Winners will be notified on or around the Drawing Date. Entries are cumulative throughout the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period and the number of prizes for each prize category. A winner need not be present to win. Sponsor’s decisions regarding winners are final.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants: (a) agree that they have read and agree to abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects; and (b) represent and warrant that they are in compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and that they are not prohibited from participating in the Promotion.
6. OTHER CONTEST PROVISIONS: The Sponsor is not responsible for:
- lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incorrect, invalid entries, computer errors or malfunctions; or
- incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, failures or delays in computer transmissions, or network connections, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other errors or malfunctions.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, extend, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, viruses, technical failures, or any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the Hard Rock Jackpot Casino game, the Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino game, the Hard Rock Dice Party game, the Promotion website, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. Sponsor has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of the Official Rules or any provision of these Official Rules.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. PRIZES: There will be One (1) Grand Prize winner who will receive the following prizes allocated among the prize categories below:
• One (1) Grand Prize Winner: A 4-night stay for two (2) at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, an all-inclusive resort and round trip coach/economy airfare, up to $1,000 per person.
- Winners must provide their own transportation to and from the destination. The stay may be subject to certain restrictions. Winners do not have a choice of trip options. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in the schedule or cancellation of any element of the trip or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay caused by weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. The winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest, if applicable, is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. Travel companions must sign liability/publicity release prior to ticketing. Trip must be taken by six (6) months from awarded date and must be booked within 30-days of accepting. Trip subject to availability and certain blackout dates may apply. Meals, gratuities and other expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of winner.
• Total ARV of all prizes in the Promotion: $4,900
All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of issuance. Any prizes not redeemed during the redemption period will be forfeit. Any requests for extension are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes will be awarded provided that eligible entries have been received to conduct the drawing. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash equivalent or substitutions are allowed except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. Only one (1) prize per person, family/household. Approximate retail values are as of date of printing of these Official Rules and are subject to change. The difference in value of prizes as stated herein and value at time of prize notification or fulfillment, if any, will not be awarded. All costs and expenses associated with the prizes not specified in these Official Rules, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of prize fulfillment due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor’s control.
Winners acknowledge that the Released Parties (as defined below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, and if by reason of an error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
8. TAXES: All federal, state and local taxes on a prize won and other expenses related to accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to self-report the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. If a prize has a value of $600 or more, Sponsor will issue the winner a Form 1099 required by the Internal Revenue Code.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age and residency. Potential winners will be notified via the email linked to their Hard Rock Jackpot Casino account, in the inbox in their Hard Rock Jackpot Casino account, via the email linked to their Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino account, in the inbox in their Hard Rock Blackjack & Casino account, the email received from the Hard Rock Dice Party account registration, or the email used with an email entry within seven (7) working days after the Drawing Date. Potential winners must respond to the winner notification within three (3) days of attempted notification. Potential winners (who timely respond to the winner notification) may also be required to complete and return a notarized Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of the date the Release was sent. A potential winner that is a resident of Canada will be required to answer a time-limited mathematical question to be entitled to the prize. Failure of a potential winner to contact the Sponsor within the above stated deadline, return any applicable winner documents within the applicable deadline, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in the disqualification of the potential winner and the selection of an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries solely at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize (or any portion thereof), the potential winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
A. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees and advertising and promotional agencies, and the administrator of the Promotion, and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents (“Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, loss, claim or damage incurred with respect to or arising from participation in the Promotion and/or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed therewith or any travel or other activity related thereto; (b) that entrant will only be permitted to obtain actual out-of-pocket expenses in connection with any claim or award hereunder and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (including attorney’s fees and court costs), and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
B. By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to the Released Parties and their designees to use their name, address (city, state, country), descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, voice, biographical information and entry, and, without limitation, any notes, photographs, film, video or audio tape that may be taken of an entrant or of such materials (collectively, the “Content”), and to reproduce, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, distribute, transmit or broadcast, publicly or otherwise, or otherwise use and permit to be used the Content or any part thereof, in any media now known or hereafter developed, in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Promotion and the Sponsor’s services, without further compensation or notice or right of approval, except where prohibited by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE: Without limitation to any other rights set forth herein, the Released Parties are not responsible if the Promotion must be postponed or cancelled or if any prize cannot be provided due to delays, or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather, epidemic, pandemic, or terrorism. Sponsor hereby retains the right (in its absolute discretion) to suspend, modify and/or terminate the Promotion in the event that its completion is prevented or interrupted because of force majeure events, including any strike, fire, war, terrorist, or governmental action, epidemic, pandemic or any disruptive event beyond our control. If the Promotion is suspended as set forth herein, the Promotion shall be deemed extended by a period equivalent to the periods of suspension, unless otherwise announced by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no termination hereunder shall affect Sponsor’s rights hereunder or any of its rights in and to the Promotion, which shall remain in full force and effect.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 13 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in court of competent jurisdiction in Broward County, Florida.
13. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action relating to the Promotion, these Official Rules and/or the award, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed therewith or any travel or other activity related thereto shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by confidential arbitration in Fort Lauderdale, Florida before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-current Consumer Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. PLEASE NOTE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO FILE SUIT IN A COURT OF LAW (INCLUDING ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT) TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS PROMOTION, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND/OR THE AWARD, RECEIPT, POSSESSION AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY ITEM RELATED THEREWITH OR ANY TRAVEL OR OTHER ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The parties to the arbitration will share equally the administrative costs of such arbitration proceedings. You agree to commence any arbitration proceeding pursuant to this Section 13 within one (1) year after the claim arises. You agree that a proceeding commenced after this date is barred.
15. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. These Official Rules represent the entire agreement relating to the Promotion and supersede any other written communication, understanding or commitment relating to the Promotion.
16. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the Drawing Date) the prize winners’ first initial, last name and their city/state, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Spring Getaway Punta Cana Giveaway Official Rules”. The winners’ list will be available via email until December 31, 2023.
17. SPONSOR: Seminole Hard Rock Digital, LLC, 5701 Stirling Road, Davie, FL 33314. This promotion is not sponsored or conducted by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or any gaming facility operated by the Tribe.